VolcanoLotusVolcanoLotus

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

this was kinda dumb no offense. Besides all you do is jump hold the direction your facing and press the A button not that hard to use or hit people with and its not that deadly nowhere near as deadly as a falcon punch. if you don't want to be punched/hit while doing the F.punch then just jump and press b so the air time gets based off the actual attack and a less likely way for people to hit you when your falling.

SSBM : C.Falcon's Chaos SSBM : C.Falcon's Chaos

F**kin awesome

SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

i didnt like how they died so quickly

SSBB Collab SSBB Collab

I dont think it was very good and no offense but I didnt like nicholas's animation at all no sound and slow.

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

WTF, why does marth sound like kermit?

The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

This one is good but I liked the life shroom sprint by callum stamp better. No offense

JonBro responds:

Why did you feel the need to compare this to another movie without actually explaining why you preferred his? No offense.

Mario: Bob-Omb Battle Mario: Bob-Omb Battle

The part where mario threw the barrel at DK was the best!

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Holy shit that was the best sprite animation I have ever seen. And is it me or was it pretty funny when mario brutalized peach?

Megaman X vs AllStars Megaman X vs AllStars

Tacky and slow. It could have been better.

Power Star 3 Power Star 3

I thought it was pretty badass. No, not much dialog but who needs it when you got an all out fight to the death! Hell yeah man it was amazing.